"Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May."
Spring Cleaning projects at the Chased Household
2. Carpet Cleaning - starting by actually putting carpet back in the basement. You might remember that the carpet down there was lost in the great flood of 2008.
3. Editing the amount of plastic from China in this house (donating the salvagable stuff)
4. Scrubbing all scrubbable surfaces including the children (re-grouting too)
5. Throwing away every single thing in all 32 junk drawers to make room for new junk.
6. Eating everything in the Pantry (that's not a cleaning project - I'm just hungry and the girl scouts have been here)
7. Throwing away every single case for DVDs in this house. Storing the DVDs in space saving cases. Editing the collection down to just the movie I ever want my children to see again. No, Spy Kids 3D will not make the cut.
8. Throwing away all old pillowcases filled with old socks who remain mateless despite their best efforts at the disco in my laundry room.
9. And I have a spare tire that needs to go....who takes those. Do I get a receipt for that?