Sorry Folks the Contest is Closed. Winner to be announced shortly.
Venti Skim Latte extra hot with an Extra Shot (which totals three) and Five Equal.
And a pepper bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich.
That is my order EVERY morning in the drive-thru at Starbucks. I drink the cold one and eat the sandwich on the way to work which takes about 45 minutes. Then once I get to work I drink the hot one.
The people at the Starbucks know me and I kind of know them. Anthony, Jessica, Lisa (who just dyed her hair red), and David are all regularly there at the window when I drive-thru.
People are regularly shocked that I consume that much caffeine so early. Some are even shocked that I consume that much caffeine every day. But there it is...
Meanwhile, it's expensive $12.28 plus tip which rounds it up to $13. I do that five days a week which comes to $260 per month.
Two hundred sixty dollars a month. Holy Crap if I did that for a whole year it would equal $3120! That, my friends, is the price of a great Disney Vacation.
So, this week I ask you, my dear interpeeps (Hat Tip to Lisa at Take 90 West for the greatest bloggy friend term of all time).
1. Enter Only Once in the Comment Section
2. Write what I should have every day for breakfast that will meet my nutritional requirements (caffeine and grease) and be as convenient as my current scheme.
3. Also, write what I should do with the money that I would save by not spending $13 at Starbucks every day.
4. Entries will be judged on Creativity, Humor and Knowledge of my Blog.
5. You must enter before 9pm CST on Thursday April 3, 2008.
The winner will recieve a $50 gift certificate to Starbucks. Who wouldn't want that? I know I would.